Code of Conduct
Capital One Arena Management is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. To help ensure this, guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without a refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest Relations team member or text keyword "MSE" to 69050 with the issue and location.
- Guests shall be respectful to players, team staff, officials, Capital One Arena staff and other attendees
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, performers, or athletes in any way
- Guests shall sit only in their ticketed seat location and must show their ticket upon request
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted
- Capital One Arena is a non-smoking facility and guests may only smoke in designated smoking areas
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, obscene gestures and engaging in behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior including fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the playing surface, stage or restricted areas will be ejected from the building
- Guests may not block aisles, stand on seats or other building structures
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency procedures